RHGaming|Site Info
Login or Register
News

It's with a great deal of pleasure that RHGaming recognizes RaveRH for all of his work on Starcraft 2 and we wish to congratulate him on his newly appointed leadership role. Rave is now in charge of the Starcraft 2 division and we're looking forward to working closely with him on making RHGaming once again the forefront of Starcraft 2 gaming communities. Congratulations Rave.
[MotM] Rave Get owned bitches jk, thnx guys I'm more than happy for this opportunity and will put my best foot forward to grow our ...

Swift has been doing a great deal of work on the Sc2 section in RHGaming and we see, and appreciate it. It's with great pleasure to award this month's MoTM to SwiftRH! Congratulations man.
Mikachu gj Swift ...
Jonus thanks Swift for your everything you have been doing for RH!

First of all I want to congratulate Darkblue for attending the Red Bull Atlanta event and placing in the seeding bracket! I was really psyched when I heard about it as Darkblue has been a member for quite some time of RHGaming.

Apart from this our league of legends community is slowly growing even if it's one member a day it's still a step forward, and in the right direction. After each decent - good game I have on League I always send out the RHGaming.com link and I feel if more of us would do the same we'd get that much more exposure little by little.

I also must annotate SwiftRH's hard work on the Starcraft 2 sector of RH. He has stepped up and been recruiting, and helping a great deal on that regard. With this all being said it is with a great ease and happiness that I award SwiftRH with the RHGaming member of the Month!

Taullaris Thats awesome Blue! congrats!
Jonus nice job my Blue!!!! that's awesome . Glad to see the SC and LoL section thriving. Hopefully wants the patch goes live ...
hosdank   joined RHGaming
BoNkErS   created a new thread Why the hell not!?!?! in the General Talk forum
Kai   joined RHGaming
Phewm   joined RHGaming
[Gentes]Juicedog , Attilaoutlaw , shade , Spirtzxx , Gh0stbr1nger , IrishRepoMan , Wafflez , Albatross , TonkaTough , Skills , BoNkErS , euler , Ante , jfarrar1381 , Caram2 and zxz Ozone joined RHGaming
RHGaming has reached a new record of 300 registered users today!
Liked this
Lockdown   joined RHGaming
Liked this
MarineUsMcRH   published Member Of The Month [August] RaveRH! on News
BIgChendo   joined RHGaming
MarineUsMcRH and Unknown User  added a total of 37 Advanced days to RHGaming
View more posts...
GSL Drinking games in full effect
Remember to like RHGaming's facebook and follow the twitter! The easily accessible buttons are on top of the big Relentless Heroes Banner
Added Collapsible online users to the home screen, feel free to minimize now if it gets too cluttered :)
Website Updates [8/13/14] - New Theme, adding things throughout the week. Working on a more professional, and sleek look.
What's up gents
Announcement of