RHGaming |Site Info
Login or Register
News

Our Relentless Heroes Youtube is finally up and running as "RelentlessHeroes" . We will use this Channel to upload all of Sc2 Replays , League of Legends , DOTA 2 , and Diablo Videos. We will also allow people to upload podcasts and Reviews for products. If you do not feel like you need a video to do this then you can post in the forums your written responses. We are in search of People who can make graphics for intro Videos, Have great Video Editing skills , and admins to manage , comment and upload videos from other people. Please inquire in this article or find admins on Teamspeak

Thank You

Happy Gaming !

Getting near the midseason on the group stage of Chobo and RH still remains undefeated after defeating AlliN 6-3.  Both our diamonds and gold swept their series while our plat went 0-3. Up next is last years champions Confed. 

Hello,

My name is OptimusPrimeLordOfMath. You can call me Op. As some of you may know I am now the Dota 2 Leader in RH gaming I have been around the RH gaming clan since the release of Diablo 3. I started playing Dota 2 at the end of the summer of 2012. I played with the clan for nearly a year. At that time we had a thriving Dota community. At the end of the summer of 2013 most of the Dota 2 community left and joined various other Dota 2 groups. For the next year there were very few Dota 2 players in the RH gaming community.

In the last few months more and more people have been joining. Hopefully in the future we will be able to make inhouse matches and an amature team.

With the assistance Djmusic three different tags to represent skill the skill levels of players were added to teamspeak:

• Average MMR which is for anyone with a Dota 2 ranked MMR from 0-2600 or Unranked
  • High MMR which is for anyone with a Dota 2 ranked MMR from 2600-3600
  • Very High MMR which is for anyone with a Dota 2 ranked MMR of 3600 or greater

Please talk to me or one of the Admins on teamspeak if you want one of those tags. NOTICE: I will change your tag after said person surpass said MMR required for the next level by 50, I dont want to change it after every time said person wins or loses.

Happy Gaming.

<insert random comment here>
Lol... Jesus DJ.
Hello , Do you walk in the day?
hey all
stalker lol
Notices